Austin Business Lawyer
Business Formation And Startups, Contracts And Agreements, Health Care Law And Regulation, Wills And Trusts, And Business Litigation
Professional Attorney Services From A Highly Qualified Lawyer Licensed As Both An Attorney And Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
When people hire an attorney they are often experiencing very stressful situations, and they need a business lawyer who cares about them.
Gary L. Britt, CPA, J.D., Attorney At Law, (i.e., "AttorneyBritt") makes sure our clients receive the support, hard work, and resources they deserve. AttorneyBritt
takes pride in your customer experience. In a hectic world, we will be there to provide you high quality business law, corporate law, and health law services, and we will do our very best to satisfactorily resolve your legal problems in a timely manner. AttorneyBritt
builds trusted relationships with our clients based on integrity and quality service at a reasonable cost.
What You Can Expect From Our Business Law And Health Law Attorneys
- 30+ years of experience in various fields of law, business, and accounting.
- Expert advice and representation by specialized attorneys.
- Return phone calls within one business day.
- Replies to most emails within 2 hours.
- Honest assessments of cases, whether good or bad.
- Performance of all work with the highest level of care and attention to detail.
Call us today at 512-481-2886, and see what makes AttorneyBritt a better choice for your legal needs.
Attorney-Lawyer - Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
is both an attorney and certified public accountant (CPA) and provides a dual professional and comprehensive approach to solving the multifaceted business law, tax law, and health law problems of our individual, professional, health care, and corporate business clients.AttorneyBritt has over 30 years of experience helping individuals, businesses, and business owners manage, structure, and govern their business transactions, prepare and negotiate their contracts and agreements, protect their assets, and successfully transfer their wealth to future generations.
Business Law, Business Startups, And Health Law Attorneys | Contracts And Agreements, Corporations And LLCs, Shareholder, Partnership, And Operating Agreements, "Work For Hire" And Intellectual Property Protection, Stark Law Compliance, Wills And Trusts, Asset Protection, And Estate Planning.
Business formation and organization, including organizational meeting minutes, bylaws, and other formation documents. Advice and planning to properly structure your bussiness entities and their relationships with each other to minimize income and estate tax liabilities. Sturcture your estate plan and business organizations to maximize protection of your assets from possible future creditors.
Business Startups, Technology Contracts, Founders Shareholder Agreements, Employment Agreements, and Independent Contractor And Consulting Agreements:
The lawyers at AttorneyBritt are experienced at servicing the legal needs of various businesses, including technology companies and startups. We provide legal services to business entities from their founding, startup, and initial organization through their financing, investor relationships, and beyond. We help technology clients and other new businesses choose the right entity and state of organization, protect their intellectual property, and define and protect the present and future contract rights and management control of founders, employees and independent contractors. AttorneyBritt also assists our new business startup clients with employment agreements-contracts and independent contractor agreements, including provisions for non-compete, non-disclosure agreements (NDA), non-solicitation of employees and customers, and "work for hire" copyright and other intellectual property protections.
Contract Drafting, Review, and Negotiation:
Every day AttorneyBritt helps his clients with many things, including drafting, reviewing, and consulting upon many types of complex contracts and agreements, such as:
- Contract management and consulting agreements.
- Shareholder, partnership, and operating agreements.
- Complex buy-sell agreements and other contracts between business owners/partners.
- Purchase and sale agreements.
- Health Care, Physician Groups, Home Health Agency, and Hospice Agreements.
- Stark Law, Anti-Referral, Anti-Kickback, and Fee Splitting
- Letters of intent.
- Merger, acquisition, and corporate reorganization agreements.
- Commercial leases.
- Real estate contracts and agreements.
- Investment subscription agreements.
- Offering memorandums.
- Capital acquisition and debt financing.
- Mergers, acquisitions and divestitures.
- Business dissolutions, severance and wind-ups.
- Licensing, including technology and intellectual property.
- Strategic partnerships and joint ventures.
- Distributorship agreements.
- Consulting agreements.
- Employment contracts and agreements, complete with covenants not to compete, not to solicit employees, not to solicit customers, and not to disclose or use confidential information.
- Independent contractor agreements, also with covenants not to compete, non-solicitation, and non-disclosure.
- Franchise agreements.
- Manufacturing arrangements.
- Joint Marketing agreements.
- General counsel and corporate compliance.
- Strategic partnering and board activities.
- Director and officer (D&O) counseling and representation.
- Conversion of legal entities (e.g. S-corporation to a C-corporation).
- NDA - Non-disclosure agreements.
Contract Disputes and Litigation: Partnership, operating, and shareholder agreements, buy-sell, and other disputed agreements. Litigation of business disputes.
Tax Law: Tax Planning and advice for corporations, partnerships, and individuals.
Wills, Trusts, and Estates: Preparation of wills, trusts, and complex estate and business planning.
Asset Protection: AttorneyBritt helps his clients arrange his business structures and personal estate plans in such a manner as to protect their assets from future unforseen creditors, judgments, and lawsuits.